Kingsman Signet Ring

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by DCD1990, May 8, 2015.

1. DCD1990
    DCD1990 Member
    Hi everyone,

I wanted to post this here to see how possible getting a STL file for a Kingsman signet ring would be. I had tried getting one I saw on Etsy at one point. The seller there went so far as to cast the ring, show it near ready, etc...and mentioned in a few days it would be shipped. However, after that all communication stopped. He is now almost two weeks past due...no explanation..nothing...so I raised a case and am looking to get the ring made another way.

My ring size is a 5.5. Ideally I'd like the ring to be gold plated or rose gold plated in the end. The engravings on the underside of the ring (the K symbol and then the Manners Maketh Man at the bottom) are not as important as the design on top of the ring. If they can be incorporated...awesome. If not, no harm no foul. If anybody has any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Here is what the ring looks like for those unfamiliar with the movie:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 8, 2015
  2. I0NX
    I0NX Active Member
    PM sent !

3. mihov_victor
    mihov_victor Member
    Hi,

I'll do it just send me the graphic design of the sketch which is on the top of the ring
    and the letters font if you have them.

4. joie
    joie Well-Known Member
    If that person stopped any communication with you, I bet is something related to copyrights enfringement..., hollywood cops are knocking to his door.
    I my opinion he can't do that model and nobody here should too.

5. mihov_victor
    mihov_victor Member
    Hi,

I did the ring and of course no problem if you want to do any changes.

Thanks
    Victor

Attached Files:

6. mihov_victor
    mihov_victor Member
    Send you the rest of the snapshots of the ring.

Thanks
    Vicyor

Attached Files:

7. DCD1990
    DCD1990 Member
    Hi mihov_victor,

I had someone make a version for me that I'm largely happy with already. However, I'm still sending you a PM...the design on the ring looks amazing and is very accurate! Really just want this for personal use...not looking to sell or make a profit off of it. I don't have the skills to do a casting or make the STL myself...so trying to find someone willing to assist.

Dennis

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  8. DCD1990
    DCD1990 Member
    Hey guys, I did end up finding someone that has made the STLs for me. Thanks for the PMs everyone!

9. Hey mihov_victor, I was wondering if you are still able to make this and if you could make it more rounded around the edges and thinner like the pic?