Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Suggested feature: shop section gallery?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Suggested feature: shop section gallery? [message #13489] Wed, 09 June 2010 11:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar AotrsCommander  is currently offline AotrsCommander
Go to my shop
It occurred to me recently that it might be useful to be able to have a picture for a shop section (somewhere) to display the range therein.

For example, I have divided my shop into sections, each with it's own fleet. It would be useful to have someway to put a picture of a group shot of the whole fleet; as starships in particular look better in a group (thusingly:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u172/AotrsCommander/th_DSCN0236.jpg)

(Albiet that being a fairly poor picture, taken at a wargames convention with no natural light and not one I'd actually use!))

I certainly could attach a group shot to each individual model, I guess, but it seems kind of wasteful.

I don't know the feasibility of this suggestion, but I thought I'd raise the point anyway.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 June 2010 11:24 UTC]

Re: Suggested feature: shop section gallery? [message #13521 is a reply to message #13489 ] Thu, 10 June 2010 10:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
We're working on "collections" as we call it. But, have not been thinking about something like that. It is a perfectly logical suggestion though. I'll pass it on.
Re: Suggested feature: shop section gallery? [message #13833 is a reply to message #13489 ] Sun, 20 June 2010 18:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Oskar_van_Deventer  is currently offline Oskar_van_Deventer
Go to my shop
Yes, more description for shop sections would be nice.
-Shop section name (like now)
-Shop section picture
-Shop section description in text

Oskar

Previous Topic:Considerable DELAY with "Yippee! You've sold a model " emails
Next Topic:Customer interaction

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.