Size selection

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by 3842_deleted, Aug 11, 2008.

1. 3842_deleted
    3842_deleted Member
    Hello,

Congratulations for your site!

I note that several designers publish the same model in different sizes (and... price ^^). What would you think of a feature that allows the buyer to resize a model when ordering ?

One could imagine that the designer defines the acceptable size bounds, between which the buyer could choose.

LeWiZ.

2. bartv
    bartv Member
    Hi LeWiZ,

we're preparing such a feature at this moment. I'm not sure what the ETA on that is, so keep your eyes on our blog!

Cheers,

Bart

3. 634_deleted
    634_deleted Member
    I second this suggestion. It would be nice to have a more flexible scaling solution (scale this item with factor x).

4. Whystler
    Whystler Member
    The problem with this feature, would show itself when the consumer orders an item smaller than it was intended. If an item has details that are optimum at one scale, and it is printed smaller, the details and functionality of the object can easily be lost.

I think, if buyers are given the option to resize products, the seller should have the ability to turn off this option on a per-product basis. This will leave the ability to resize at the discretion of the seller, and avoid product mishaps that would upset the buyer.

-Whystler

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009