3D Modeler Needed! (for Star Wars Costume Parts)

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by BXcustoms, Apr 27, 2015.

1. BXcustoms
    BXcustoms Member
    Hello, I am in need of a designer for some Star Wars themed costume parts. I intend to buy the models created and hopefully be able to adjust or review them in Google Sketchup Make, from there I intend the 3D print the models and give them proper paint finishes along with any other add ons needed to complete them as worthy cosplay parts. I do intend to sell the occasional finished part/costume on ebay or Etsy but have no intention to make it into a common business. The main reason I am looking for someone to do this modeling work is that I am in need of a nice costume for the local midnight premier of Star Wars Episode 7 (The Force Awakens). I am aware that 3D printing is an expensive means of making items sized to be wearable costumes; my primary concern though is mostly the cost to have these parts modeled.

If you cannot do this project but may know someone who can, I would greatly appreciate it if you could let them know about this post ^_^

2. johnot
    johnot Well-Known Member
    pm sent;)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  4. sbhunterca
    sbhunterca Well-Known Member
    Be very careful when dealing with others' intellectual property... specially movie companies with very well fed legal departments...

Steve Hunter

5. SHadetec
    SHadetec Member
    What Kind of Costume Parts you want ?

6. BXcustoms
    BXcustoms Member
    Hello all, this posting is no longer needed. Shapeways has no way to really delete this post. If an Admin is viewing this it would be great if you could take this posting down as the position has been filled.

7. Andrewsimonthomas
    Andrewsimonthomas Well-Known Member
    Thread closed :)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  8. BXcustoms
    BXcustoms Member
    Thank you Andrew ^_^

9. Wahtah
    Wahtah Well-Known Member
    Thread closed... thank you... something is not quite right here :)