How to change an address for an Order? And Where to find our stored payment methods?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by CarvedMetal, Apr 17, 2015.

1. CarvedMetal
    CarvedMetal Member
    Hello, I just placed an order, and I forgot to change my shipping and billing address for it. I found where to change them, and did so, but the Order is not updated with that. Is there a way to change the addresses for an existing Order before it gets shipped out and billed?

Also, I am worried my credit card is not the current information since the bank recently sent me a new one. Where do I find that information on my Account to change it to the new expiration date?

It is a little mysterious how to find some of these account settings I think, I would almost prefer a side tab with all account options at a glance.

Thank you!
    from Nathan Maurer
    www.carvedmetal.com
    www.kissoflight.com

2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Contact service@shapeways.com with the Order# and other relevant information as to what you want done.
    They should be able to fix the order before it goes out.

Be aware though, they work in the Netherlands, and it's already the weekend for them there.. you won't hear anything back till Monday.

3. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    If you just placed the order, i.e. none of the models are in production yet, you should be able to cancel it from the Orders screen - re-ordering with the
    updated shipping and billing information might be faster than waiting for a reply from the nether lands.