Good bye and thank you Shapeways!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 514069_deleted, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Hi, Amazing Shapeways Community Members,

It's with a bit of a heavy heart that I let you all know that after a wonderful year at Shapeways my last day will be March 31st. I've accepted an exciting opportunity to work on the Community and Marketing team at Dev Bootcamp, an immersive, learn-to-code program in a role that will bring together my background in education with my passion for empowerment through technology.

As I've worked and gotten to know many of you, whether through the Shapeways Crew program, which I had the pleasure of managing, on our blog, at our local NYC meetups or events like Dutch Design Week, or right here on the forums I have been constantly amazed and inspired by the great work that you all do and your dedication to 3D printing and to the Shapeways community. Getting to know all of you and talking with you about your projects, businesses, ideas and goals has been a highlight of my time at Shapeways.

Thank you for all of the ways that you embody the values we hold dear at Shapeways - to be inspiring, enabling, empowering and fun!

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing what you all continue to create as 3D printing technology, and Shapeways, continues to evolve.
    All the best,
    Eleanor

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
  2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Mmmkay. So long Eleanor. Keep up the great work wherever you go. :)

3. Thanks so much, James.
    Best,
    Eleanor

4. Vidalcris
    Vidalcris Member
    That was a pleasure to work with you here :)
    I wish you the best !!

5. TGAW
    TGAW Member
    Thanks Eleanor! I really appreciated all your help with the NoVa Mini Maker Faire! Oh and I'm a coder, so perhaps one day our paths will cross again. Till then, the very best of luck to you! : )

6. CS1_
    CS1_ Member
    Eleanor,

Thanks for everything. I know you will do amazingly great at whatever you do and wherever you go. Glad we got to meet at the Small Business bootcamp.
    It was a great day, one me and my mom will never forget. She talks about it all the time.

All the best to you! Go forth! Live long and Prosper!
    *HUGS*

Cheers
    Corretta

7. lumecluster
    lumecluster Member
    Hi Eleanor!

You were the second person I met when I first started out 3D printing last year. I still remember the first time I heard you talk about Shapeways Crew that time I met you at the MAD museum :D So much has happened since then!!

You really helped me feel like a welcome member in the community and I can't thank you enough! You've been so generous with your ideas and assistance. Shapeways will be different without you :'(

Congratulations on the new position. I know only good things will keep coming your way!

Best wishes and much love,
    Melissa

8. Good luck Eleanor..., and all the best in the new journey! :)
    Urbano

9. MichaelMueller
    MichaelMueller Well-Known Member
    Sad to hear that you leave! :(
    Good luck!

Michael

10. Ontogenie
    Ontogenie Well-Known Member
    Good luck with your new adventure, Eleanor! You'll be missed here...come by and tell us what you're up to once in a while. :)

11. Thank you so much, everyone!

I've worked with many communities, and the Shapeways community is truly special. I really appreciate all your dedication to your creative vision and using Shapeways to help realize that.

I will certainly keep in touch and look forward to seeing what you all will make in the future!
    All the best,
    Eleanor

12. SavIsSavvy
    SavIsSavvy Member
    It has been sheer joy to work with you this last year at Shapeways, Eleanor. You brought so much to the team, to the office and to our community every day. There better be a lot of development with your students on ShapeJS ;)

xoxo,
    Sav

13. seriaforma
    seriaforma Well-Known Member
    Best wishes on your new endeavors!
    Loved the bootcamp!

14. I wish you all the best........!!!!!
    Have a nice day..:)