Google analythics

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by virez, Mar 4, 2015.

1. virez
    virez Member
    Hi,

I have an analythics account tracking several sites and i'd like to add my shapeways shop.
    I checked the tutorial where it is mentioned to go to settings and drop your tracking id but i can't find any options in settings where i can do so.

Thanks for any help, Kurt

2. virez
    virez Member
    And i found it by sheer coincidence lol :)

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Glad you got that resolved! Was the tutorial inaccurate or incomplete?

4. virez
    virez Member
    Hi, thanks for the response.

The tutorial pointed me to settings where i would find a place to drop the code but the image was not showing (which might have shown where).
    Since we have account settings but also shop settings i mistakenly searched the account settings first to no avail.

I have seen more broken image links on the site so i assumed it might have to do with changes that are being made.
    See screenie included.

Cheers, Kurt

Attached Files:

5. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Broken image links in (at least) the "Using and understanding google analytics" tutorial appear to point to (...)/blog/uploads/(...) while the current folder structure on the server, as evidenced by images in recent blog posts, appears to be (...)/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/(...)" . I believe this was already reported some weeks ago (and probably got lost in the general fallout of the recent big update)...