Fitbit Flex Armour - Clip & Pendant

Discussion in 'Feature this!' started by Stephen_Arsenault, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Hi,

I've recently released my first product, I'm very proud to present the Fitbit Flex Armour series. These are two similar cases; one with a clip for your shirt or jeans and another with a loop which can be used as a pendant or keychain.

This project came out of a bigger idea that reached me late at night - I'm still working on that (in fact, I'm wearing it today) - but these cases help bridge the gap for users who want to wear their fitbit flex but don't appreciate the available bands. I was amazed to learn this is a fairly common problem - my friend is very active in martial arts and she mentioned the band gets in the way and she can't find another solution to wear during spars and training. She prefers the pendant design.

The design takes inspiration from the namesake - armour. Close fitting and protective, but still beautiful. Irregardless, whether it is featured or not, I hope you appreciate the design and invite your feed back and suggestions!

I have received a lot of support from the Shapeway Forums. I'm working on a premium line for the Fitbit Flex Armour which will be released in polished brass and silver. The technical chops of the Shapeways community members have made a big difference!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@aimeemoyer @EricHo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015