Cube with Shelves

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 716763_deleted, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Hi There,

This is my second post ever on this site. After my first post I decided to re-post as there are certain things that I require for consideration. I will only consider artists who are based in the USA. I am sure there is great work being done around the globe, but for this first project, I would like the artist to be local.

Second, I am looking for a collaborator. Anyone with an engineering background is a huge plus. I think the projects I will have will be challenging but fun. I am willing to pay a premium to develop this type of collaboration and relationship for projects moving forward.

For this specific project, I am looking for a 3D modeler to bring a schematic I have put together to life. Without providing too much detail, it is essentially a 5 sided cube, outer casing, with 4 shelves/trays that are to fit within it almost exactly. Overall, I think the design should be fairly simple, however, might require some tweaks based on the printing capabilities, but that is OK. Looking for a designer that is willing to consent to an NDA (form to be provided), is based in USA and is able to provide either a legal name for inclusion in the NDA. THIS IS A MUST

Also, willingness to hear overall concept and tweak based on past experience would be awesome. Willing to pay for the experience.

Please be sure to detail qualifications and past projects. Junior Members will only be considered with evident experience. Feel free to email me at my personal email address (serious inquiries only): hmaxabitbol@gmail.com

Apologies for the formality, but the intention here is to hire someone who can be a trusted resource for projects to come. Not looking for a bargain. I am willing to meet payment terms (within reason) if they make sense as well.

Thanks!

2. CADNinja
    CADNinja Well-Known Member
    Private message sent