Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Tracking my sales on My Design page...where?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tracking my sales on My Design page...where? [message #11874] Mon, 19 April 2010 11:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar AotrsCommander  is currently offline AotrsCommander
Go to my shop
Forgive me for being apparently incredibly stupid, but where on the My Designs page is the invoices for stuff I've sold (as opposed to my own invoices)?

I've sold a few things apparently (I only opened my shop on Thursday, so I'm still new at this!), but one of the emails from Shapeways didn't have any attachments (whether because it's my own model that I ordered - likely, as it came at the same time as the notification my order went into production - or an omission). I wanted to check up what I'd actually sold. According to the shops FAQ - assuming it's not out of date - it says the invoices for the things I've sold should appear on my designs page, as well as the emails.

Is this information hidden somewhere that I've just missed in a typical display of incompetance, has that feature been since removed or is it something like it only will update once my first payment from Shapeways goes out?

I'd be grateful if anyone could clarify this for me.

[Updated on: Mon, 19 April 2010 11:51 UTC]

Re: Tracking my sales on My Design page...where? [message #11876 is a reply to message #11874 ] Mon, 19 April 2010 12:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar TomZ  is currently offline TomZ
Go to my shop
You can download an order overview by going to my profile, edit my shop and clicking the appropriate link. Or just bookmark this: http://www.shapeways.com/myshop?uri=%2Fudesign%2Fprofile%2Fo rderOverview
Re: Tracking my sales on My Design page...where? [message #11877 is a reply to message #11876 ] Mon, 19 April 2010 12:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar AotrsCommander  is currently offline AotrsCommander
Go to my shop
Y'know, I even looked there...*Sigh* Sometimes my own incompetance knows no bounds...!

Thanks!

Previous Topic:Cannot login properly
Next Topic:New models appear as "No Longer Publicly Available"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.