Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Introductions » Just another newbie
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Just another newbie [message #11799] Thu, 15 April 2010 22:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar WelshDesigns  is currently offline WelshDesigns
Go to my shop
Hi, I"m a newbie to SW's but not to 3D, nor 3D printing either. But I started thinking about joining SW, so I figured why not give it a shot. So, I uploaded some models, and opened a store. Then I figured I better say hi, in case I need some help from people that have been around here for a while! I'm a long time 3D Max user, and have been in 3D for so many years, I've lost count, and so old, not sure I can count that high now! Ha!

I've been in several different industries from Engineering, Simulation, to Software design and Games.

Anyway, hi, need help with Max, or maybe need a script, hit me up. It might cost you, but asking is free! Smile

My store.

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/welshdesigns
Re: Just another newbie [message #12224 is a reply to message #11799 ] Tue, 27 April 2010 14:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! I like your Sheltie Cookie Cutter!! Very Happy

Previous Topic:Hello from Sweden.
Next Topic:First model! Check it out!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.