Home »  » Shapeways Shops » Version actualization
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Version actualization [message #11504] Wed, 07 April 2010 05:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar shim  is currently offline shim
Go to my shop
I faced some problem with my shop.
Some days ago I uploaded a second version of a model and announced it in the comments with the description of changes. After that (on the same day, I think), a customer ordered it, but received the previous prototype version, what I really did not want.

How could this happen? How long does it take till the model gets really "refreshed"?
Re: Version actualization [message #11508 is a reply to message #11504 ] Wed, 07 April 2010 07:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar shim  is currently offline shim
Go to my shop
And what should also be mentioned - he paid a second version price (considerably higher)!
Re: Version actualization [message #11526 is a reply to message #11504 ] Wed, 07 April 2010 19:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar rawkstar320  is currently offline rawkstar320
Go to my shop
you and he should contact Customer Service ASAP if you havnt already.

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Check out http://JakeDrews.Com and http://WondrousWidgets.Com for more designs by Jake!
Re: Version actualization [message #11529 is a reply to message #11526 ] Wed, 07 April 2010 20:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar gibell  is currently offline gibell
Go to my shop
It is (was) a bug in their software, I had the same problem with a previous version being printed. I informed customer service and they are reprinting the correct model, free of charge.

Previous Topic:Shop front errors
Next Topic:No Markup!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.