3d modeling solidworks 3d print 3d modeler

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 37776_deleted, Mar 26, 2010.

1. 37776_deleted
    37776_deleted Member
    Hi
    I am Ashraf

I am very very very distinguished in solid geometry ,At primary and secondary school , my records in it was full mark spontaneously without any effort from me in study it is my talent and it is the gift of God for me

3d modeling is my interest and hobby
    I love to use solidworks software
    so
    If you send me PHOTOGRAPHS OF any PRODUCT and want a 3d solid OF it I can do perfectly for you THAT CAN BE MOVED BY online shopper to see the product details and as it is "solid "made by solidworks it can be 3d printed very easy

Also if you have a 3d model or graphic & want to have A 3d solid of it I can do perfectly for you

I want to attach some photo of some of my 3d solids I draw purely in solidworks and I can do more difficult than these . with the help of God

P.S I AM EGYPTIAN LIVE IN UPPER EGYPT I PREFER TO WORK FROM HOME
    God bless you

thank you
    good bye

Aِِِِِshraf

Attached Files:

2. 37776_deleted
    37776_deleted Member
    Hi
    I am Ashraf

I am very very very distinguished in solid geometry ,At primary and secondary school , my records in it was full mark spontaneously without any effort from me in study it is my talent and it is the gift of God for me

3d modeling is my interest and hobby
    I love to use solidworks software
    so
    If you send me PHOTOGRAPHS OF any PRODUCT and want a 3d solid OF it I can do perfectly for you THAT CAN BE MOVED BY online shopper to see the product details and as it is “solid “made by solidworks it can be 3d printed very easy

Also if you have a 3d model or graphic & want to have A 3d solid of it I can do perfectly for you

I want to attach some photo of some of my 3d solids I draw purely in solidworks and I can do more difficult than these . with the help of God

P.S I AM EGYPTIAN LIVE IN UPPER EGYPT I PREFER TO WORK FROM HOME
    God bless you

thank you
    good bye

Aِِِِِshraf ashraf349202@yahoo.com