Home »  » Shapeways Shops » I can't upload new logos/banners for my shop
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I can't upload new logos/banners for my shop [message #11055] Tue, 23 March 2010 20:16 UTC Go to next message
avatar DavidAlan  is currently offline DavidAlan
Go to my shop
I just finished making myself a logo/banner for my shop, but all I have is browse buttons. Once the image is selected, there's no way for me to confirm/make the change. any ideas?
Re: I can't upload new logos/banners for my shop [message #11068 is a reply to message #11055 ] Wed, 24 March 2010 09:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi,

I do not exactly know what is the problem for you.

I made a screenshot in our test environment to show what I mean: - You select the logo/banner you want with the browse button
- When you have selected the file, it will be uploaded automatically and a preview shown
- When your shop changes (including banner/logo) are to your liking, click the save button.

Do you have a problem with javascript or the preview?

Kind regards, Arno

PS: Uploading the file and showing the preview is done using javascript.

Re: I can't upload new logos/banners for my shop [message #11115 is a reply to message #11055 ] Thu, 25 March 2010 22:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DavidAlan  is currently offline DavidAlan
Go to my shop
Yeah, it looks like the save button isn't working for me. Even If I'm just changing my description and not uploading a logo.

Previous Topic:co-creator error
Next Topic:Rating System

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.