Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » co-creator error
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
co-creator error [message #11035] Mon, 22 March 2010 22:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar umbe0471  is currently offline umbe0471
Go to my shop
I've made a model "co-creator" for error, can I revert it to a normal model without delete it and upload it again? thanks in advance.
Re: co-creator error [message #11073 is a reply to message #11035 ] Wed, 24 March 2010 12:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arno  is currently offline arno
Go to all my models
Hi,

To keep a steady stream of improvements, we take not to big steps at a time. Hence you can make something a co-creator, but there is no public un-template (yet).

When the co-creator is not published, other people viewing your model will see it as a normal model (so no harm there).

If you really foresee that the model will not become a co-creator in the future also, I can take the co-creator template flag off.

If you want me to do that, please send me a PM with your login name and the modelid.

Kind regards, Arno
Re: co-creator error [message #11097 is a reply to message #11035 ] Thu, 25 March 2010 07:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar umbe0471  is currently offline umbe0471
Go to my shop
Thanks for the answer Smile
I'll leave it as it is.

Previous Topic:Product won't become available to all?
Next Topic:I can't upload new logos/banners for my shop

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.