Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Product won't become available to all?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Product won't become available to all? [message #10922] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:00 UTC Go to next message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
The title pretty much says it all, I select "available to all" and "show and allow ordering" yet the model does not appear?

Is this a temporary glitch or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

Jack
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10923 is a reply to message #10922 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar esnoeijs  is currently offline esnoeijs
Go to all my models
There could be a small moment before the item appears, but 60 seconds max really, longer then that and something might be wrong.

I however see you have a lot of items in your shop already, could you name the specific item that won't shop up?
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10925 is a reply to message #10923 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar eriks  is currently offline eriks
Go to my shop
I work here
sorry, accidental posted that with my private account.
Re: Product won't become available to all? [message #10941 is a reply to message #10922 ] Thu, 18 March 2010 20:28 UTC Go to previous message
avatar B1lancer  is currently offline B1lancer
Go to my shop
You're correct, it has become available to print now, I was being impatient! Embarassed

Regards,

Jack

Previous Topic:Small stuff wish list
Next Topic:co-creator error

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.