Experienced Character Modeler Needed

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 678453_deleted, Dec 1, 2014.

1. I'm seeking an experienced Character Modeler with an eye for realism and has experience printing with Shapeways. I'm in the R&D phase of a new tabletop RPG game and I am looking for a artist that I can team up with to produce some realistic characters for the game. I'm in the process of gathering all required content to launch a new Kickstarter project and I need some quotes from artists to be able to include in my Kickstarter goal. The characters I need will be modern era 'soldiers' with weapons, in realistic combat poses, based on supplied reference images that will be printed in 28mm for gaming pieces, similar to Warhammer 40k, D&D, and Pathfinder (in size and detail). I'm seeking a long term partner with this project to be able to provide uniform looking characters throughout the lifespan of the game.

Interested artists must include previous examples of both created models (online portfolio would be nice) AND Shapeway prints (not cg model, but image of physical 3d printed item), and quote per model. If selected as a candidate the artist must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

This is a reference image that may give artists an idea of what we are looking for. There are no moving parts, just a static game piece. Please include an estimate along with your links.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m453xqMoFF1qzibzio1_1280.j pg

Note: We do not own this image, it is just for your information and we will be providing personal images for reference.

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. HarveyHesko
    HarveyHesko Member
    PM Sent

3. Thank you for your interest. PM replied to.

This is a reference image that may give artists an idea of what we are looking for. There are no moving parts, just a static game piece. Please include an estimate along with your links.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m453xqMoFF1qzibzio1_1280.j pg

Note: We do not own this image, it is just for your information and we will be providing personal images for reference.

Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  4. Space3D
    Space3D Member

Attached Files: