Can't Seem to activate anything on the Selling Page

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Tresob, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Tresob
    Tresob Member
    Hey,

After updating a model, I can no longer seem to get anything on the "Selling" page to work. It is defaulting to unchecking the boxes at the top for making available to sell or to view, and nothing happens when I click the material hyperlinks (so I can't set prices).

The model passes the initial check and thin walls check for WSF on the Model pages, and I have a description and categories set on the Details page.

And it just seems to be this one model.

Any thoughts on this mysterious glitch? Is it possible that I've accidentally disabled my "sell" page somehow?

Thanks!

2. benoit
    benoit Member
    I have the same problem with several of my models, I can't set any materials for sale (although the checks are OK). I guess this might be the reason I can't set the model for sale at all, but I don't know why this happens. It seems to happen mainly with older models that where not for sale before, newly uploaded models so far seem to be fine...

3. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Hey guys,

We are aware of this bug that is causing some models to not show any materials on the selling tab.

I've reported this topic to our development team and asked them to see if they can fix this as soon as possible.

Best,
    Mitchell

4. benoit
    benoit Member
    Thanks!