Congratulations! We just sent you a payment!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by WillLaPuerta, Nov 21, 2014.

1. WillLaPuerta
    WillLaPuerta Well-Known Member
    I've gotten this email six times in the last hour. Is Shapeways having some issues? Is it everyone or just me? Of course, I wouldn't mind so much if I was actually getting my payment six times in a row, but no such luck.

2. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    Not alone. The Shapeways Email Monster must have break free from its chains. Of course, it was launched on Friday. So brace for impact and impact and impact and impact...

[​IMG]

Maybe they are trying to get the posts delivered by sending many. ^_^

3. coines23
    coines23 Well-Known Member
    Yeah, I'm getting one every 16 minutes or so. Thank you, Department of Redundancy Department! :)

4. Tresob
    Tresob Member
    Me too. (Not that I would mind it if Shapeways decided to send me my mark-up ten times over this month...)

5. PeregrineStudios
    PeregrineStudios Well-Known Member
    Same here! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that you sent me some money a few days ago, but yeesh, I get the message!

6. stephancom
    stephancom Member
    yup, I'm getting them too.

7. WillLaPuerta
    WillLaPuerta Well-Known Member
    You know, I really regret what I named this thread. Now I'm not just getting the "Congratulations! We just sent you a payment!" email but every time someone comments here I see it again in my notification email! What have I done?! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!

8. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    Pseudocode:
    Code:
    infinite_loop {
      send_mails(all);
      sleep(15 minutes);
    }

Oh, so your forum notifications work! Don't say it aloud, some will be jealous, sssshhhh.

9. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    Sorry guys!!

Yep it's a twitchy interface so it seems whoever pushed the "PAY EVERYONE" button hit it a few times.

Apologies for the multiple emails! (Gremlins!!)

In happier news, we also dropped the minimum payout figure in November so you got paid even if you didn't meet the minimum!

Happy (early) Holidays!

Natalia