Lego man like puppet pendant for holiday Swholiday2014

Discussion in 'Feature this!' started by Gijsraaf, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Gijsraaf
    Gijsraaf Member
    Hi there. In a topic where the shapeways holidays 2014 promo is discused I asked why the free shipping promotion is not applied to all the shapeways products.. i was told to promote my products in the feature this section.. So hopefully you can add my products to the shapeways2014 list so I can also benefit from your promotion.

First item is my lego man like puppet pendant.
    i designed this one in cinema 4d for my lego enthousiastic son. i made it personizable so a customer can order with a personal text. I also sold 1 model on etsy in stainless steel.
    Off course it would be nice when people order this for a christmas presents :)

Link: https://www.shapeways.com/model/2652001/lego-man-puppet-pend ant.html?li=aeTabs

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
  2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Looks like the little guy loves it!

I'd work on the pictures some. Go through the gift guide, and compare to the images there. I'm far from the person to ask about photography, but in my opinion, the shirt he is wearing is too busy. I like the one with his face, but that photo is fuzzy. I'd get him in a sharp plain shirt and take that picture again, see if you can reduce the fussiness.

3. Gijsraaf
    Gijsraaf Member
    Thank you for your comment! I will defenately take the pictures over again!
    Do you think I will be featured when the pictures are sharp and within the feature this rules?

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I'm not in charge of that, but I will forward you on with some awesome photos!

5. Gijsraaf
    Gijsraaf Member
    OK thanx i Will post Some better pictures in the coming days.