Any others with delays?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoeBrain, Oct 28, 2014.

1. ZoeBrain
    ZoeBrain Member
    Order placed 6th October. Target date 22nd October. Delivery to Australia, so sourced from US.

5 models still "in production". All WSF. Most others were ready a week ago, well before target deadline. All these ones are now triple or more in price.

No great hurry, I can wait another month if need be without inconvenience. Just wanted to know if it's a systemic delay and if there's a new target date.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Email service for the most updated info, but all strong and flexible orders are delayed currently as we had a larger than expected spike in orders before and after the price change.

3. ProjectMobius
    ProjectMobius Well-Known Member
  4. ZoeBrain
    ZoeBrain Member
    Thanks for drawing that to my attention.

Ok, 3 weeks delay (2 1/2 if not in the EU). Almost halfway through that now. No communication from SW yet.

Order placed on 2nd - shipped on the 9th, 1 day before estimate. Arrived 20th.
    Order placed on 6th - still in progress, estimate was 22nd.

I can wait, and if the delay is causing problems to others, feel free to move my order back in the queue. While it would be nice to get it in time for Christmas, it's not that it will hurt me financially if I don't. Those whose urgency is greater should get priority.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  5. Themikepeng
    Themikepeng Well-Known Member
    5 weeks delay. was going to go apes*** but SW gave me both my model and a refund. hopefully they stic k to their word and this doesn't effect FUD.