Make 3D drawings from cross section drawings

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 586044_deleted, Sep 30, 2014.

1. I am a pen maker and would like to use the 3D printer to make three items:cap finials (top of pen); cap collars (around bottom of cap); and sections (hold pen point and provide holding place for fingers).

I have a sample cross section drawing I will provide to give you an idea of my needs. I am looking for someone who will work with me for several years, although the volume of drawings will be limited. Also I want the drawings returned me to prototype and copyright.

Thanks,

texasthompo@gmail.com

2. hunterfrerich
    hunterfrerich Member
    PM sent :)

3. kaadesign
    kaadesign Well-Known Member
    Hi,
    ... PM sent

4. Hunter:

Thanks for responding. I am including two drawings of a Cap Finial for a pen. I am asking you to create a drawing from this that I can send into Shapeways to evaluate your work and to assure that you see what I see (my drawings leave something to be desired.)

Once I have selected my 3D partner I will create a set of standard parts for each series of pens. Thereafter, I will create new sets when I am contracted to provide specialized products or want to introduce a new series of pens. Basically the work should be easy, until we get to wrapping a map of the world around the body of a pen or other custom designs.

I will retain all rights to my drawings and the 3D drawings you provide for me. Each will be copyrighted after it has passed the prototype test via a Shapeways model.

Thanks, again, I look forward to hearing from you,

texasthompo@gmail..com

Attached Files: