little bellcrank

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 606994_deleted, Aug 27, 2014.

1. I need a little bell crank in the shape of an L. it will be used to translate horizontal motion into vertical motion. it should have a hole at the 3 end points but the one at the elbow should be large enough to fit a screw since the bell crank needs to be mounted somewhere and will pivot on the screw. what would it cost to design this? and what would be the cost to produce it? I don't need very many of them

2. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    The printing costs would depend on the size and material. It's probably a lot cheaper to buy them on amazon or a hardware store

3. absolutely. I'd love to buy it ready-made from any hardware store but though I've looked high and low I can't find anything like it. odd, isn't it? you'd figure it was easy to get... ergo my thought to have it made. the design should be extremely simple. it's just a plastic L with holes

4. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
    Good Day,

My name is Jordan banks I own jdfantasy a 3D modeling and 3D printing company. There is not much that I can't design, let me know if you still need someone I would love to help, my email is jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com.

www.jdfantasy.weebly.com