3D Modeler product - jewelry - architecture - miniature - Rhino

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Tegroeg, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Tegroeg
    Tegroeg Member
    About me :

I am Sylvain Georget, french freelancer illustrator and product designer based in Amsterdam. I recently graduated from the Gerrit Rietveld Academie where I used to study product design. I have been using Shapeways services for more than one year now, and freshly entered the member crew. I have a passion for illustration and product design, that forwards me to explore product conception from 2D to 3D. I have skills and competences in 3d modeling as I explored along previous years, many different softwares and interfaces : Solidworks, Sketchup, Maya Autodesk, Rhino. I decided to become designer for hire in order to complete my freelance activity. ​

Expertise:

research process.
    illustrations, technical drawings.
    3d modeling with Rhino.
    3d thinking.
    products - jewelry - architecture ​

Experience:

- Bachelor in Applied Arts
    - Two-years professional Degree in Product Design
    - Bachelor of Design ( DesignLAB )
    - Intern in Design Studio
    - 3d modeler for designer​

Portfolio: www.tegroeg.wix.com/projects

Rate: 15euros /hour

How it works ? :

You can contact me through Shapeways or mail for talking about the project. You bring visuals of your idea : it can be a photo, drawings, logo, that will forward me to estimate an amount of work hours. We will set a deadline, I start the work, and once done, I send you an invoice. Once paid, I send you the file folder with the important formats of your model : .3dm and .stil for 3d printing. Just upload your .stl files to your personnal Shapeways account, choose a material, order, and here you go !