Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » I can't add new photos to my products
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I can't add new photos to my products [message #94358] Sat, 19 July 2014 12:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar TonyRR  is currently offline TonyRR
Go to my shop
Hi there.

I'm trying to add new shots to some models, and the website doesn't save the changes. Also, when you insert a new image it appears inserted twice. And when you go to save the changes the green tick "Saved" doesn't appear. It keeps showing the three points red icon all the time and the system doesn't save the changes.

It seems that the system is not properly working.

Could you be so kind to fix that?

Thanks

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/308bits
Re: I can't add new photos to my products [message #94617 is a reply to message #94358 ] Wed, 23 July 2014 17:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Yes please - the same with me.
Woody64

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)

Previous Topic:Image upload text fix
Next Topic:Time for a rant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.