Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » How tags are managed ?!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
How tags are managed ?! [message #93788] Sat, 12 July 2014 00:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Knowledge Expert
If I want to copy paste some tags how they are managed ? with , or ; or how ?!

aka : ring, illumination ,lucky or ring;illumination,lucky or #ring #illumination #lucky or ?!

Writing again again and again it is tedious on 15 models ... i can`t imagine on 100 and I plan to make original 180 products

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: How tags are managed ?! [message #93809 is a reply to message #93788 ] Sat, 12 July 2014 18:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Don't use the # character. You need to put each tag on a separate line.

Personally, I took the complicated way.. I uploaded 800+ tags in 11 minutes using the API.
But that requires a good bit of coding skills, and a bit of fiddling to get the API authorization keys.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: How tags are managed ?! [message #93817 is a reply to message #93809 ] Sat, 12 July 2014 21:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Knowledge Expert
aka every tag it is manual 1 by 1 introduced ?!

Re: How tags are managed ?! [message #93823 is a reply to message #93817 ] Sat, 12 July 2014 23:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Yes. It worked great in the demo with 3 tags and 2 items. ^_^

Everyone else doesn't care or programs it or is masochist.
Re: How tags are managed ?! [message #93870 is a reply to message #93823 ] Sun, 13 July 2014 23:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar PrettySmallThings  is currently offline PrettySmallThings
Go to my shop
Shapeways, please add the ability to use the .csv for editing tags (and also descriptions and shop sections.) This is standard practice on lots of e-commerce platforms. We shouldn't have to use the api to perform basic shop maintenance.
Re: How tags are managed ?! [message #93873 is a reply to message #93870 ] Mon, 14 July 2014 00:27 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Knowledge Expert
+1

Previous Topic:Rejections - Customer Claims
Next Topic:To make a new shop I must complete again the same steps at first one ?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.