Shop sorting : it works ! (?)

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by virtox, Feb 5, 2010.

1. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Hey guys,

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, because I'm not sure.
    But I looks like you finally killed the randomly reorganizing sort bug ?
    In silence :D or did I miss a posting ?

Anyway great job ! Many thanks ! :D

Stijn

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  2. 11539_deleted
    11539_deleted Member
    Hi,

You are right, the fix was resolved. Sorry we did not explicitly inform you we did release the fix.

On Jan 25th Pete reported:

"Guys,

we have a fix for this problem, which will be released later this week.

Pete"

which we released on Jan 28th.

Kind regards, Arno

3. afrodri
    afrodri Member
    Any chance the interface to the shop ordering will be changed? Having to scroll through 20+ pages make it difficult to put things in orders.

Changes I'd like:

1. Remove items that are not for sale from the ordering list (i.e. items which are not 'available to all')

2. Change the interface to just allow a text entry for the order, rather than having to use multiple mouse clicks to reposition something. The graphical interface currently in use is slow and sometimes a bit buggy (e.g. if a model's picture is small, sometimes you can't get to the repositioning buttons)

3. At least allow more than 8 items to be displayed in the graphical orderer. I have over 50 items for sale, and over 170 items in total, so they get split over 22 different screens.

4. afrodri
    afrodri Member
    Also, I've started getting an odd error when I reorder things. When I move a model forward a page, sometimes instead of displaying the next page it displays a welcome screen of some sort:

bug.jpg

5. 33749_deleted
    33749_deleted Member
    That's indeed pretty weird. Noted down and someone will start looking into that as soon as possible.