Home »  » 3D Printing » first printed model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
first printed model [message #484] Fri, 01 August 2008 19:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Indy  is currently offline Indy
Go to my shop
So here it is, it arrived surprisingly fast i thought that i wouldn't be able to see the finished result before i leave for vacation but once i came home today the package was lying on my desk. Thank you very much.
Customer support is really good, and there's a very good communication with the staff.
The model is really exceeding my expectation, it came up really well even if it was a low poly mesh.
The material used was white strong and flexible.

I uploaded two early photos of the model in the gallery section
http://www.shapeways.com/model/1301/f1_powerboat.html

Hope you enjoy it

[Updated on: Fri, 01 August 2008 19:30 UTC]

Re: first printed model [message #500 is a reply to message #484 ] Sat, 02 August 2008 07:46 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jochem  is currently offline jochem
Go to all my models
Thanks for sharing your positive experience! Are you planning on working further on the finished model, e.g. painting it? Keep us posted!
Re: first printed model [message #501 is a reply to message #500 ] Sat, 02 August 2008 07:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Indy  is currently offline Indy
Go to my shop
Yes i want to paint it but since I'm leaving today it won't be ready very soon

[Updated on: Sat, 02 August 2008 07:50 UTC]

Previous Topic:Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician
Next Topic:Poll: What are the barriers to 3D printing for you?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.