Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » File uploads not completing - Results in Blank White Page **Edit** Issues seems to be resolved
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
File uploads not completing - Results in Blank White Page **Edit** Issues seems to be resolved [message #91974] Sun, 15 June 2014 19:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar lobot  is currently offline lobot
Go to my shop
Hey, when I try to upload a file (any file) I get the normal upload countdown in the lower left of the browser window followed by a white browser screen. This screen persists and the file does not register among 'my models'. I am having this issue with both Firefox and Chrome. This is despite a reboot. My internet is otherwise fine. Windows 7 64 Bit.

I hope this can be rectified soon.

Thanks.

**Edit**

Seems to be fixed.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2014 20:08 UTC]

Design/Concept - 3D Modeling - Post Processing/Painting
Re: File uploads not completing - Results in Blank White Page **Edit** Issues seems to be resolved [message #91980 is a reply to message #91974 ] Sun, 15 June 2014 20:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Fixed!

thanks for letting us know :)

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: File uploads not completing - Results in Blank White Page **Edit** Issues seems to be resolved [message #91987 is a reply to message #91980 ] Sun, 15 June 2014 22:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lobot  is currently offline lobot
Go to my shop
Thanks! You guys are fast!

Design/Concept - 3D Modeling - Post Processing/Painting

Previous Topic:Can't check out
Next Topic:Color lost when fixing thin walls

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.