Home » Community » It arrived! » ring and pendant arrived!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
ring and pendant arrived! [message #91867] Fri, 13 June 2014 11:15 UTC Go to next message
avatar Toitoitoi  is currently offline Toitoitoi
Go to my shop
My first ever prints arrived!

Gold plated steel ring and a steel pendant of a pan and spatula.

index.php?t=getfile&id=62022&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=62023&private=0

This is my shop: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/toitoitoi

Re: ring and pendant arrived! [message #91902 is a reply to message #91867 ] Fri, 13 June 2014 21:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mygadgetlife  is currently offline mygadgetlife
Go to my shop
Nice!

Yes, the first 3D print you receive from SW is magical, but to get them in metal doubly so.

Steven

mygadgetlife.blogspot.co.uk
Re: ring and pendant arrived! [message #92183 is a reply to message #91902 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 09:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I really like the stainless steel!
Re: ring and pendant arrived! [message #92189 is a reply to message #91867 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 12:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
A divorce ring? What's the story behind that?

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: ring and pendant arrived! [message #92242 is a reply to message #92189 ] Wed, 18 June 2014 23:09 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
The idea is that the divorce ring can be worn in combination with the old wedding ring, so together they form a new ring. The divorce ring first goes parallel to the wedding ring symbolising the time the couple was close and happy and then the strings grow apart and continue onwards, to show that life goes on, in separate ways.

This way the wedding ring can be kept, while not visually looking like a wedding ring anymore and having a new meaning.

Previous Topic:ceramics arrived!
Next Topic:10+1

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.