Medication applcator

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 296491_deleted, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Hi Guys,

I am working on a model shown below in the attached stl file.

Explaining will be easiest by starting with a description of the attached files and pictures and the files

1) The .stl file shows my project in its rough draft form. If you do not know what a .stl file is, you are not the person for this job
    2) the file titled "Cap" shows a cap which I am attempting to essentially copy but with the modification show in the stl file. When I say copy, I mean that the diameter of the cap in the stl file and the threading of the screw material must be absolutely as identical as possible to the cap shown in the picture
    3) the file titled "threading"- shows a threaded tube neck which I hope the .stl file cap will fit onto perfectly
    4) The file titled "groove" shows a spray bottle with a groove around the base of the probe portion. I want my .stl file to have this groove and to have it in the exact proportions.
    5) The file titled "dust cover" shows a clear plastic dust cover that fits onto the nasal spray groove. The model in the .stl file must be able to tightly allow this cap to fit just as well as it fits onto the nasal spray bottle.

If you take this project, I will send you the physical items shown in the photos and expect you to meet these rather precise needs. If you are interested in being hired, please contact me with an estimation of your fee.

thanks

Attached Files:

2. Mohsen_Abbasi
    Mohsen_Abbasi Well-Known Member
    PM sent