Limited Time Offer: Get 10% off your own designs in 16 cast metal finishes · Learn More
Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Where did the Shop Controls go?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #91688] Tue, 10 June 2014 13:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar Tresob  is currently offline Tresob
Go to my shop
Been clicking around the site for about 30 minutes now, and the the shop modification page is still eluding me.

Didn't there used to be a tab that we could click when we were logged in? (I've edited my shop before, so it must have been in plain sight at some point).

Sorry for the noobish question...

I feel like I'm going senile...but I'm still so young at heart! :(
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #91689 is a reply to message #91688 ] Tue, 10 June 2014 14:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Have you tried the 'Sell' tab? Next to the Shapeways link, Shop, Design....Is that what you mean?
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #91690 is a reply to message #91689 ] Tue, 10 June 2014 14:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Wow. Yep. Right there.

Thanks!
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #91831 is a reply to message #91690 ] Thu, 12 June 2014 19:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SavIsSavvy  is currently offline SavIsSavvy
Go to my shop
I work here
Glad you found it! The redesign was intended to make shop management better in the future, now that you know where to go :D

Savannah, your Shop Owner Coach/Global Community Manager
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #91840 is a reply to message #91831 ] Thu, 12 June 2014 21:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
SavIsSavvy wrote on Thu, 12 June 2014 19:02

Glad you found it! The redesign was intended to make shop management better in the future, now that you know where to go :D

Part of the issue might have been that the "SELL" link behaves differently whether I am logged in or not. It just didn't occur to me to re-click it after I had logged in because I didn't realize it would take me someplace else.

That, and I'm obviously experiencing early onset dementia.
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #93241 is a reply to message #91840 ] Wed, 02 July 2014 21:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I couldn't find this either. Oddly, I'm also expecting dementia any minute now.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #93412 is a reply to message #93241 ] Fri, 04 July 2014 22:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
Same here ...hallucinations ahoy!

[Updated on: Fri, 04 July 2014 22:27 UTC]

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: Where did the Shop Controls go? [message #93416 is a reply to message #93412 ] Fri, 04 July 2014 23:41 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Well, if heavy hitters like you guys were thrown for a loop, at least I'm in good company!

Previous Topic:Setting Co-Creators to "Vacation" Mode?
Next Topic:Rejections - Customer Claims

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.