Home » Support » Bug Reporting » My Models view going out of sync
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My Models view going out of sync [message #90849] Sat, 31 May 2014 11:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Several people have recently reported problems with shop banners switching between old and new images, I am now seeing similar things with the models overview:
Today I uploaded a new model, which has not appeared in "My Models" even after an hour (though I received the "ready for ordering" email with a link to it). In the meantime, I deleted a model (from helping another user yesterday). This took an unusually long time to disappear, and as I just now revisited the "My Models" page to see if my new upload had finally made it, I was greeted by the deleted model, obviously returned from the nether world. Something amiss in your cloud castle ?

[Updated on: Sat, 31 May 2014 11:41 UTC]

Re: My Models view going out of sync [message #90906 is a reply to message #90849 ] Sat, 31 May 2014 23:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar mkroeker  is currently offline mkroeker
Go to all my models
Shapie Expert
Whatever it was, it seems to be fixed now..

Previous Topic:Cannot cancel order from website
Next Topic:Photo Upload

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.