Home »  » Bug Reporting » Gold 14k not saving
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Gold 14k not saving [message #90000] Tue, 20 May 2014 16:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar Lazulli  is currently offline Lazulli
Go to my shop
every single time in different computer I try to make 14k gold model avaialable it just unsaves the changes I make into making sale avaiable, I can't even buy the model in that material myself, yet the model passed all tests with minor problem areas, whats going on? =/
Re: Gold 14k not saving [message #90003 is a reply to message #90000 ] Tue, 20 May 2014 16:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Are you in the US? Currently it's only possible to buy gold if you are in the US. You should be able to have it for sale in gold with a markup if outside the US. It also requires another material be the default material.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Gold 14k not saving [message #90247 is a reply to message #90003 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 18:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Lazulli  is currently offline Lazulli
Go to my shop
Im not in the US, but I cant seem to have it for sale anyhow, and there is no option or warning that it an can be shipped, it just doe snot appear in the lists at all, in fact when I come back to the edit the product it just disappears my changes of markup and availability, its like it snot being saved at all =/

Previous Topic:Default Material problem linked to setting price for Gold
Next Topic:"Oops! We can't find the page you're looking for."

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.