Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Help! Default Material won't change!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help! Default Material won't change! [message #89961] Mon, 19 May 2014 21:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar ColorExplosive  is currently offline ColorExplosive
Go to my shop
I'd like to have the default material for all of my models be White Strong & Flexible. I've tried multiple times to switch it, even saving 3 times on the same page to make sure it stays changed. Even so, I view the model from another page and it reverts back to Premium Silver. This is probably happening because Premium Silver was the first material I set a price for on the Pricing tab of the model's options. All I need help with is getting it set at White Strong & Flexible without it changing back to Premium Silver. If anyone knows how to fix my problem, please let me know.

Product on "My Models" page:
index.php?t=getfile&id=59961&private=0

Materials on "Pricing" tab of the product's options:
index.php?t=getfile&id=59962&private=0

• Attachment: 1.PNG
    (Size: 49.01KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))

• Attachment: 2.PNG
    (Size: 30.53KB, Downloaded 66 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:20 UTC]

Re: Help! Default Material won't change! [message #90014 is a reply to message #89961 ] Tue, 20 May 2014 19:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kimberlylin  is currently offline kimberlylin
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi ColorExplosive,

We've confirmed that this is an issue and will soon be fixing it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,
Kim
Re: Help! Default Material won't change! [message #90943 is a reply to message #90014 ] Sun, 01 June 2014 12:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Narada_Dan_Vantari  is currently offline Narada_Dan_Vantari
Go to my shop
I noticed some of my default materials had changed by themselves recently

It sometimes seems that there isnt any aspect of the SW shops admin that does not have a bug !
:-( :-(

Sacred Geometry is the study of the fundamental forms of space and time to reveal the secrets of the physical and spiritual worlds. It is a key to good Science, a secret of great Art, and a much needed common ground for the worlds multifarious religions. www.SacredGeometryWeb.com
Re: Help! Default Material won't change! [message #90949 is a reply to message #90943 ] Sun, 01 June 2014 13:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar kimberlylin  is currently offline kimberlylin
Go to my shop
I work here
As an update, we resolved this issue last Wednesday so there should no longer be issues related to saving Default Material.

Narada_Dan_Vantari - I'm sorry to hear that your shop was affected by this issue. We know we have a lot to do to improve our shop tool features and are working to deliver a better experience for shop owners.

Kim

Previous Topic:Photo Upload
Next Topic:Site bug!!!! - disappearing models - FIXED

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.