Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Photo Upload
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Photo Upload [message #89820] Fri, 16 May 2014 14:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar Toitoitoi  is currently offline Toitoitoi
Go to my shop
I cannot open the 'shop logo' file, even though it is the correct pixel size and type.

[Updated on: Fri, 16 May 2014 14:03 UTC]

Clea
Re: Photo Upload [message #90204 is a reply to message #89820 ] Thu, 22 May 2014 12:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MarkTheCuriousInventor  is currently offline MarkTheCuriousInventor
Go to my shop
Yeh same here. I've been told it's a known issue and SW are trying to fix it.
Re: Photo Upload [message #90674 is a reply to message #89820 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 12:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
This should now be fixed. Let us know if you are still having issues!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Photo Upload [message #90708 is a reply to message #90674 ] Thu, 29 May 2014 20:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MarkTheCuriousInventor  is currently offline MarkTheCuriousInventor
Go to my shop
yup it accepts jpg (not png, but that's not a problem for me, although it's probably a good idea to mention that to new shop owners)

thx!!
Re: Photo Upload [message #90936 is a reply to message #90708 ] Sun, 01 June 2014 12:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Narada_Dan_Vantari  is currently offline Narada_Dan_Vantari
Go to my shop
Yep finally after a month I managed to change my shop logo :-)

Sacred Geometry is the study of the fundamental forms of space and time to reveal the secrets of the physical and spiritual worlds. It is a key to good Science, a secret of great Art, and a much needed common ground for the worlds multifarious religions. www.SacredGeometryWeb.com

Previous Topic:My Models view going out of sync
Next Topic:Help! Default Material won't change!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.