Home » Support » Bug Reporting » One time shipping option
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
One time shipping option [message #445] Thu, 31 July 2008 22:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar macouno  is currently offline macouno
Go to my shop
I just now placed an order that is to be shipped to someone else as a present. I noticed that "my" shipping address is now his.

Maybe it's an idea to not save the shipping address as a default. Just make it an option, put a checkbox there that allows you to choose whether to save it as your address or just use it once, or perhaps even add it to your "address book"?
Re: One time shipping option [message #451 is a reply to message #445 ] Fri, 01 August 2008 10:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Good idea!

We will update our shipping interface soon to reflect the fact that people can ship models to other people also.

Thanx,

Joris
Re: One time shipping option [message #2072 is a reply to message #451 ] Sun, 23 November 2008 15:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
That would be great since shipping to other locations would also my personal favorite ...

Woody64

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
Re: One time shipping option [message #2082 is a reply to message #445 ] Mon, 24 November 2008 14:07 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Woody64 Cool ,

We're working on it right now. Before the end of this year you'll get the option to ship it to another address Razz

[Updated on: Mon, 24 November 2008 14:07 UTC]

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager
icon14.gif  Re: One time shipping option [message #2085 is a reply to message #2082 ] Mon, 24 November 2008 21:55 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar woody64  is currently offline woody64
Go to my shop
Smile That's fine ...

More then 8100 items sold over SW (but still a hobby)
Minifigcustomsin3d at: Facebook Flickr Twitter
References: 3d Printing Industries, CNN, J. Burks, Ugly Duckling, M.Evans, Stop Motion Film,Computer BILD, How to Become a 3D Printing Entrepreneur
More then 270 shop items (more then 146 already printed once) More the 500 successful Products (Items&material printed once)
Re: One time shipping option [message #2306 is a reply to message #445 ] Mon, 22 December 2008 13:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RalphVdB  is currently offline RalphVdB
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Woody64 Cool ,

our last update has made your request available Laughing

Shapeways International Customer Service Manager

Previous Topic:My orders stats
Next Topic:Color?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.