Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » two out of three items cancelled, do I have to buy the third if the order cannoct be cancelled?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
two out of three items cancelled, do I have to buy the third if the order cannoct be cancelled? [message #86740] Wed, 26 March 2014 10:38 UTC Go to next message
avatar dawid_chlipalski  is currently offline dawid_chlipalski
Go to my shop
Hi, I've just checked my order status, and it turned out, two out of three items are cancelled and the third which is worth nothing to me, is in production. I do not want to pay for the shipping and producing the worthles item. Do you have any suggestions or answeres how to solve this problem? The order cannot be cancelled now, cuz it is too late.

/titbit store
Re: two out of three items cancelled, do I have to buy the third if the order cannoct be cancelled? [message #86741 is a reply to message #86740 ] Wed, 26 March 2014 10:44 UTC Go to previous message
avatar HOLDEN8702  is currently offline HOLDEN8702
Go to my shop
Talk with Shappy team, but when a model is "in production" they can't stop it or stand for combine with another order shipping.

But, good luck!

Previous Topic:Question from a complete newbie: price for complex designs
Next Topic:Problem with Order 424220- cannot get Customer Service to respond

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.