Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Quote for prototype game pieces
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Quote for prototype game pieces [message #85615] Fri, 28 February 2014 15:44 UTC Go to next message
avatar RSPhifer  is currently offline RSPhifer
Go to all my models

Needed: quote for prototype game pieces. The pieces are pawns and the standard game set has simple, people pawns that are one piece, half inch round cylinders with a half inch sphere affixed on top. There are no legs or arms. The game's landing spaces are 5/8 inch by 2.25 inches, bounded by a wide solid line. So four pawns fit on a space.

The standard set contains four sets of four colored pawns.

The deluxe set will contain 6 sets of four colored pawns.
Red with cowboy hat.
Black with top hat.
Green with newsboy cap.
Blue with baseball cap.
Yellow with floppy ladies hat.
Pink with a pillbox hat.

Crude sketches are available.

The hats will be part of the pawn, certainly not removable. Since the pawns have a sex, it is necessary to have a selection in each game set, hence the deluxe game has choices available. The game is played by 2, 3, or 4 people.

The game should own the designs.

I would like a quote for three sets of the six prototypes. These prototypes can be white.

The pricing need is current, however it is likely the order for the prototype pieces will not be requested for until the summer.

Thanks, Ross Phifer
Re: Quote for prototype game pieces [message #85616 is a reply to message #85615 ] Fri, 28 February 2014 16:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar HOLDEN8702  is currently offline HOLDEN8702
Go to my shop
pm sent

regards

Luis
Re: Quote for prototype game pieces [message #85618 is a reply to message #85615 ] Fri, 28 February 2014 16:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar johnot is currently online johnot
Go to my shop
pm sent

[Updated on: Fri, 28 February 2014 16:27 UTC]

Re: Quote for prototype game pieces [message #85619 is a reply to message #85615 ] Fri, 28 February 2014 16:47 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi,

I already have a Top Hat (with goggles) modelled - http://shpws.me/oxjq
Coloured version is at http://shpws.me/qZk9 (colours can be changed with a few clicks)
If that steampunky style suits, get in touch.

Cheers,
Paul King
paul@stop4stuff.com

Previous Topic:Help needed to turn DNA into something beautiful using 3D printing.
Next Topic:power ranger morpher holster

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.