Home » Support » Suggestions » FB Shop sync app like Etsy does
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
FB Shop sync app like Etsy does [message #84979] Sun, 16 February 2014 22:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar leessmith  is currently offline leessmith
Go to my shop
Hey,

I am sure many people know of these but it would be good if at some point there was a Facebook app that syncs Shapeways stores. Currently I run a Facebook business page for my designs and it syncs via Orange Twigg to my Etsy store. It's very smooth in it's operation and helps drive business to the Etsy store that way.

I would like to see something for Shapeways that performs the same way so I could redirect my business back to this store as opposed to Etsy.

Would love to hear if anyone is already achieving this somehow?

Thanks

Steven
Re: FB Shop sync app like Etsy does [message #86105 is a reply to message #84979 ] Wed, 12 March 2014 01:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar leessmith  is currently offline leessmith
Go to my shop
Anyone have any thoughts, comments, suggestions.. Shapeways peeps lurking here any info if this is something that could be worked on?

Previous Topic:'Most Popular'?
Next Topic:Urgent to can delete the 3d public view

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.