Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler for iPhone Case
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler for iPhone Case [message #84620] Sun, 09 February 2014 18:02 UTC Go to next message
avatar dscassid  is currently offline dscassid
Go to all my models
Hi,

I would like to have built a black semi-soft, relatively-thin, iPhone case with a ~3mm raised Yin-Yang symbol on the back of the case.

The deadline is pretty loose, like ~30 days.

Thanks!
Darren
Re: Modeler for iPhone Case [message #84643 is a reply to message #84620 ] Mon, 10 February 2014 04:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar shopmonkey  is currently offline shopmonkey
Go to my shop
pm sent

[Updated on: Mon, 10 February 2014 04:42 UTC]

Re: Modeler for iPhone Case [message #84995 is a reply to message #84620 ] Mon, 17 February 2014 16:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lymanbishop  is currently offline lymanbishop
Go to my shop
Hi Darren,

I am a mechanical engineer with over 15 years experience designing and developing new products. This would be a very simple project for me as I already have CAD models for every type of iPad, iPhone, etc. Unless there are extensive details I don't know about I would estimate the cost of this design to be $500 with resulting files that are ready for manufacture with quality equal to any large design firm. I can have this done by the end of the week at the latest.

Feel free to call or email to discuss.

Thanks,

Lyman
406-407-6995
lymanbishop@star-labs.com

dscassid wrote on Sun, 09 February 2014 18:02

Hi,

I would like to have built a black semi-soft, relatively-thin, iPhone case with a ~3mm raised Yin-Yang symbol on the back of the case.

The deadline is pretty loose, like ~30 days.

Thanks!
Darren

Lyman Bishop
lymanbishop@star-labs.com
www.star-labs.com
406-407-6995
Re: Modeler for iPhone Case [message #85032 is a reply to message #84620 ] Tue, 18 February 2014 03:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Sharpen3D  is currently offline Sharpen3D
Go to my shop
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 18 February 2014 03:57 UTC]

Previous Topic:Estimate for belt-clip for Fitbit One
Next Topic:modeler needed to make chibi figures

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.