Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Where is my Order??????
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon4.gif  Where is my Order?????? [message #8617] Wed, 30 December 2009 13:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar fingerblister  is currently offline fingerblister
Go to all my models
Ok,

All i want to know is when to expect it. I ordered the branding iron like in Nov. and now its almost Jan. of next year. No one has responded back to me with just a simply estimate of when to expect it. Which for me is a very bad thing since i have about 2400 kids wanting to know when they can get there product that I can't send with out branding it =(.

107702 is my order number. Any info would be nice. I already know its in production. I just need to know when I will get it in the mail.

Thanks,
Anthony H.
Re: Where is my Order?????? [message #8618 is a reply to message #8617 ] Wed, 30 December 2009 13:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
When did they tell you it was going into production? About one or two days after that you should see a UPS delivery tracking number email. Did you email support@shapeways.com? I know it sucks but this is the first year of shops, the site is in beta, and growing faster then shapeways can compete with, especially during the holidays.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Where is my Order?????? [message #8619 is a reply to message #8618 ] Wed, 30 December 2009 14:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar fingerblister  is currently offline fingerblister
Go to all my models
I got the email my product was going into production on 12/15/2009. Yes I have emailed and pm them several times. Still no reply back. I know they have received the messages because I got a notification back stating they read it. I understand there a growing company and I respect it as I am a growing company but the number one thing you don't do wrong is Communication! That should be the most important. Heck I was even willing to make a long distant phone call if I could have found the number.

If the order takes till mid Jan. to get then it takes that long but I need to know so i can inform my clients as well. Its only out of respect to the client.

I have faith in shapeways to provide a great product no worry there I just need to know where it is.

Anthony.
Re: Where is my Order?????? [message #8620 is a reply to message #8619 ] Wed, 30 December 2009 14:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi Anthony,

See my PM!

Kindly,
Maartje

[Updated on: Wed, 30 December 2009 14:21 UTC]

Previous Topic:Tracking orders
Next Topic:Wrong Branding Iron

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.