Home » Support » Suggestions » Folders for the "My Models" page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Folders for the "My Models" page [message #83792] Fri, 24 January 2014 15:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
Organization is nearly impossible on shapeways once you've uploaded more than 1 page of models. I would like to see that solved with a folder option in the My Models area. It would help me keep track of groups of items, seasonal items, and items that have multiple sizes. So, how about it? Help me clean up the work space with some folders?

If you like my idea show some support with a simple comment. Thanks.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: Folders for the "My Models" page [message #101703 is a reply to message #83792 ] Fri, 24 October 2014 19:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar i8kermit  is currently offline i8kermit
Go to my shop
Yes! I use Shapeways for far more than my own shop. I'd love to be able to categorize all models.

www.prero.com
Re: Folders for the "My Models" page [message #101712 is a reply to message #101703 ] Fri, 24 October 2014 19:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DesignbyDalton  is currently offline DesignbyDalton
Go to my shop
Thanks for the support, I think it's a great idea that deserves some attention.

I am always open for commission, if you like my work and want something unique to you, somthing no one else can have but you, drop me a PM and we can talk.
Re: Folders for the "My Models" page [message #101825 is a reply to message #101712 ] Mon, 27 October 2014 14:53 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ProjectMobius  is currently offline ProjectMobius
Go to my shop
I actually support this, I'm only on my second page for my models but sometimes I get annoyed having to scroll all the way down so I can get to next page. At least have the pagination on top as well as interim solution. But like you said it would be nice to categorize the models further just like the way we can categorize the ones that are for sale where shoppers can click on a category, say Vehicles, and they only see vehicles related models instead of going through pages of models (unless they want to)

Porfolio: http://www.project-mobius.com

Previous Topic:Watermarks
Next Topic:[ URGENT ] Please check my emails regarding #790013

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.