3d Modeler Need for iPad mini "case"

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 484782_deleted, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hi,

I'm looking to have a case of sorts designed for an iPad mini. I have a few photos I can share of what we're looking for, and a general idea of how it will need to function. A designer that has already designed an iPad mini case would be preferred, as I believe that design could be modified to keep the amount of work to a minimum. Please let me know if you're interested in helping with the project and I can go into more detail and share some photos of what we're looking for. Thanks!

-Chris

2. Please PM me if you are still in need. Thanks!

3. Ronsaki
    Ronsaki Well-Known Member
    Hello,

my name is Kristijan, I am a mechanical engineer who specializes in product design using 3D printing and other technologies. I haven't done
    an Ipad mini case, but I did few Iphone cases, so there will not be problems for me to design this.

Here is a link to some of my previous work: https://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=17800 &start=0&

My hourly rate is 30$/hour, once I get more information for the project we can decide on a fixed project price. Payments done via Paypal, I require 50% paid upfront.

If you are interesting in hiring me, please contact me on kristijan.pepic@gmail.com and we can discuss details.

Regards,

Kristijan