Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Modeler for Hire! Knowledge of 3D printing nuances!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler for Hire! Knowledge of 3D printing nuances! [message #83532] Tue, 21 January 2014 02:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar djandreym  is currently offline djandreym
Go to all my models
I graduated with a degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology 2 years ago. I love designing and modeling. I can design and model anything your heart desires. Currently I am a Mechanical Engineer for the metals casting industry, designing and building patterns and other tooling associated with patterns. To design things we use everything from pen and paper to Unigraphics. To build things we use everything from manual sawing, sanding, chiseling and machining to 5 axis CNC machining and 3D printing. My primary experience is with design and with 3D printing. I know how to design and optimize for 3D printing.

Here is a link to what I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pYwTfBUhik (my portion of the project was the weapon).
Re: Modeler for Hire! Knowledge of 3D printing nuances! [message #83585 is a reply to message #83532 ] Tue, 21 January 2014 23:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar LuxxieBoston  is currently offline LuxxieBoston
Go to all my models
Hi!

LuxxieBoston is a lingerie startup that is looking to incorporate wearable 3D printed lace. I have an image of the lace I want printed - would you be able to help me create a 3d file to upload to shapeways? What is the cost of your services?

-Stefanie
Re: Modeler for Hire! Knowledge of 3D printing nuances! [message #83865 is a reply to message #83585 ] Sun, 26 January 2014 20:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Hello, yes I can do that. PM me please. Sorry I haven't checked the boards here in a few days...
Re: Modeler for Hire! Knowledge of 3D printing nuances! [message #85967 is a reply to message #83532 ] Sat, 08 March 2014 05:47 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
BTW if anybody is interested, please use andreytherobotgiant@facebook.com to message me, because I check FB a lot more often than i check my regular email.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 March 2014 05:48 UTC]

Previous Topic:one of the original users of Solidworks For Hire
Next Topic:Putting it together