Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Support » Buying » Tracking orders
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tracking orders [message #8498] Tue, 22 December 2009 17:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar brockandcole  is currently offline brockandcole
Go to all my models
I agree, it would be very helpful to have some way to track orders. Presently, there is no way to tell if an order has been completed, much less shipped. I understood from the website when I placed my order that the turnaround time was ten days. However, that apparenlty isn't the case.

This seems like a great product, and having active customer service would make it even better.
Re: Tracking orders [message #8538 is a reply to message #8498 ] Thu, 24 December 2009 13:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Were working on improving tracking for you. Were also looking to find more customer service people. I'm sorry that customer service was not responsive. We aim to answer every email within 24 hours and we want to at the latest deliver your metal models in 21 days and all other models within ten working days worldwide. We will work harder and work harder at becomming more efficient.
Re: Tracking orders [message #8539 is a reply to message #8538 ] Thu, 24 December 2009 16:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dadrummond  is currently offline dadrummond
Go to my shop
Just checking -- you mean 14 days for metal models, yes?

------------------
Elytra on Shapeways: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/elytra
Re: Tracking orders [message #8547 is a reply to message #8539 ] Thu, 24 December 2009 21:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Almost. It is 14 working days.

Cheers!

Robert
Re: Tracking orders [message #8577 is a reply to message #8498 ] Mon, 28 December 2009 08:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
brockandcole wrote on Tue, 22 December 2009 17:29

I agree, it would be very helpful to have some way to track orders. Presently, there is no way to tell if an order has been completed, much less shipped. I understood from the website when I placed my order that the turnaround time was ten days. However, that apparenlty isn't the case.

This seems like a great product, and having active customer service would make it even better.

Hi Brockandcole,

Please see your PM, I want to help you out!

kindly,
Maartje

Previous Topic:Order Status
Next Topic:Where is my Order??????