An apology to the Shapeways staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rudeartist, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Rudeartist
    Rudeartist Member
    To all those concerned:

First: an apology for the excessive amount of email I have been sending

Second: another apology for my less than civil attitude in both my emails and the posts I've left on the forums

I am angry and frustrated, and not knowing what's happening only makes it worse. I'm afraid when I get over frustrated my sense of logic tends to go out the window, leaving only my obsessive compulsive nature to dictate my actions.

I don't want to make excuses for being an ass and I don't want to get into pissing match with the Shapeways staff.

I just want to have this issue regarding order 357615 resolved.

Thanks for your time

2. Nice move. Life's too short for staying pissed off.

3. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    ^agreed

I couldn't help giggling at your screen name being rude artist though

4. PopeDesign
    PopeDesign Well-Known Member
    I think your frustration is quite understandable when customer service is only via email.... Talking to an actual person is a lot more reassuring that your being heard and that something might actually be done to rectify your problem. There are many services that the public would never accept customer service via email only like your bank, health insurance. car insurance, etc.... You spent a lot of time on your work and probably a fair amount of money trying to develop it on shapeways and if it does not print out, you don't get your money back, you get credit.... We all deserve customer service with a real person and not just email....

But as denali3ddesign, life's to short to stay pissed off and Shapeways is definitely not worth it.... It took me a while to find that one out..... Shapeways is not the only gig in town and they better start to realize that....

5. Silvanus
    Silvanus Well-Known Member
    Patience wins every battle. :)