Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » CAD designer for blueprint
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
CAD designer for blueprint [message #82506] Fri, 03 January 2014 20:01 UTC Go to next message
avatar bjblas  is currently offline bjblas
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking to hire a CAD designer who can create the blue print for a series of army men toys, which can be 3D printed. I will need one to start, but will need a total of 16-24 in the longer term. I can provide physical examples of the size and general shape of what I am looking to produce. Please let me know your interest, pricing and timing.

Thank you for your interest.

Brian
Re: CAD designer for blueprint [message #83250 is a reply to message #82506 ] Wed, 15 January 2014 21:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jrussell1  is currently offline jrussell1
Go to all my models
Hello,

Do you have any pictures of what you want modeled, I might be able to help, but I have not modeled people before.
No cost, I'm just looking for new modelling projects.

I'm a design engineer and have been working with catia v5 for over 15 years in aerospace area. I am now working in an addittive manufacturing design department. I love modelling and designing in catia, and would like to know more about your project and if I can help. My email is. Jsr_Design2004@yahoo.co.uk I'm also on LinkedIn if you look for john russell in Bristol
Hope to hear from you. If not good luck john
Re: CAD designer for blueprint [message #83305 is a reply to message #83250 ] Thu, 16 January 2014 18:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bjblas  is currently offline bjblas
Go to all my models
Hi and thank you for your interest.

I am looking to have a CAD design for colonial toy soldiers army men, example attached. Let me know if you are able to replicate and if so, and you want to proceed, I will give you the list for production.

Thanks,

Brian

• Attachment: photo.jpg
    (Size: 120.49KB, Downloaded 44 time(s))

Previous Topic:Need Designer: Custom Monopoly Tokens.. (Miniature Designs)
Next Topic:Expert Anatomy, Natural Science, and Architectural Modeler