6mm scale Truck, Mech, and APC

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by multihawk, Dec 31, 2013.

1. multihawk
    multihawk Member
    I ordered these fellas a couple weeks ago and they finally came! This is my second order and I'm super proud of what I got. Not only do the small details I placed on my designs translate well in White Strong and Flexible Polished, but they are also quite sturdy. I love how smooth my models feel from the polish.

These machines are made roughly to scale with 6mm wargaming as I'm quite fond of the genre and fond of amassing huge armies of vehicles and robots.

Essentially I designed a futuristic military APC, a heavy duty truck, and a battle mech. One thing I'm surprised was how the mech was able to stand up so well. When I was modeling it, I was afraid that the feet wouldn't be able to hold up the entire thing. I did scale the feet up a couple times but was afraid that the bigger they were, the more odd it'll look. I'm glad to be able to find an equalizer between the size of the feet and its ability to make the mech stand on its own.

Overall, I'm very satisfied and will continue to make more vehicles and mechs for my shop.

[​IMG]