Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Dear santa, [message #8361] Thu, 17 December 2009 00:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Dear Santa,

Find enclosed my wish-list for Christmas :

- Please send the elves to fix the Edit shop resorting bug - this is still very annoying, what's the point of such a re-ordering function if it doesn't stick.. ? Wasted a lot of time on this..
(To be clear -> Point 3 at http://www.shapeways.com/myshop)

- Would be nice if the re-sorting page would be a separate page containing more rows. (perhaps a simple horizontal rulers for visual 2 row page division)

- Personal orders without markup, is it finished yet ? Smile

- Notification when someone leaves a comment on a model page. Or a comment on your comment on their model Razz

- Simple layout options for object description, like in the enhanced shop description, would be great.

- While I'm at it, it is a very claustrophobic text box muffled to the right, why not a bit more WYSIWYG ? Place the edit title and description fields in the place where they end up on the final page ?

- Option to use/embed Youtube or other videos (even animated gif) would be awesome ! An animated replacement for the main image of a model page would be awesome^2

- An overview page with reported bugs and estimated resolve date would be great, and seems practical and fair in a public beta Wink
Would probably help with the feeling that someone is listening, as it seems some of the elves are getting restless Wink

Other than that, still loving the service !

And, if you need help with any of it, I live nearby, I seem to be handy in the IT-wood-workshop, so I can always swing by to lend a hand Wink

Perhaps a little early, but since I'm being merry;
Merry Christmas everyone !

-----------------------------------------------------
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/virtox

[Updated on: Thu, 17 December 2009 00:50 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Dear santa, [message #8546 is a reply to message #8361 ] Thu, 24 December 2009 21:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey Virtox!

Santa has brought us something very special which blows our mind. I cannot tell you what it is yet.

We may something interesting to announce at CES Las Vegas on Jan 7th.

Cheers!

Robert

ps. we will do most of your requests in beginning of 2010.
Re: Dear santa [message #8679 is a reply to message #8546 ] Sat, 02 January 2010 09:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hey Robert,

Thanks for listening, and I'll await the improvements.
But you also have me very curious !
(if I had to guess, something in color ? Razz)

Anyway, we will find out soon enough, but first :
Enjoy the after-rush of Christmas and have some fun in Vegas !
Hope to follow your adventures (what ever happens in Vegas.... erhm just keep the report clean Razz) on the shapeways blog.

Happy new year Shapies !

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Dear santa, [message #8702 is a reply to message #8546 ] Sun, 03 January 2010 15:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar chris89  is currently offline chris89
Go to my shop
La la la nothing Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 03 January 2010 23:22 UTC]

Re: Dear santa, [message #8704 is a reply to message #8702 ] Sun, 03 January 2010 18:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar robert  is currently offline robert
Go to all my models
I work here
Ssssstttttt.... Shocked

Previous Topic:Thankyou!
Next Topic:error in volume calculation - co-creator

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.